Saturday, September 4, 2010

First Lesson

WOW.. I actually got a COOKIE PAPER for Mathematics!

The card game was an eye opener. I can actually managed to find out how the trick works. Well, we worked in a team of three people to find out how the card game is done. Somehow, I felt like I did the trick before or have seen it somewhere. I do not remember. Instantly, I grabbed a paper and started drawing boxes to represent the cards. And within a few minutes, I broke the trick and managed to do it. 







The lesson was quite fun. The lecturer has many Mathematical strategies and games. I am very curious to find out what other tricks he have. I would love to learn and bring it into my classroom. 

Another factor that I learnt during the first lesson would be; Mathematics is linked to Language. 
View Image

More cookies to collect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment